- Needs analysis.
- Accompanying change.
- Implementation recommendations.
- Functional referent.
- Definition of business modules.
- Steering and project management.
- Culture of commitment (package or agility).
- Technical and functional expertise.
- Feature catalog.
- Co-construction programs.
- Cloud expertise (DevOps, IaaS/SaaS).
With agile integration, Arondor supports its customers to create value and adapt to changes and the environment.
Knowledge inherited from numerous ECM projects, coupled with best practices, guarantees real operational efficiency, the achievement of business objectives, and user acceptance.
Yesterday’s borders no longer exist. So, how do we go further?
- Achieve better quality projects and products.
- Detect the brakes before, during, and after.
- Gaining a better understanding of final needs.
- Reduce time to market.
- To be a forerunner, an inventor.
And do it over and over again!
Which allows us, every day, to go further:
- A close-knit team with a very low turnover that allows us to capitalize on our knowledge.
- A culture of sharing and collaboration.
- A spirit of project success above all and critical.
- Proximity to our customers.
- The promotion of plurality.
Above all, we must keep and cultivate this spirit of innovation, to continue to invent the future of our domain together.
Forerunner of new technologies, Arondor was the first integrator to implement Kofax’s KTA suite in France.
Arondor is at the forefront of the Cloud and has been rapidly adopting and democratizing Cloud technologies in its field for many years and has developed its offer in full SaaS model.
Early Adopter” approach with our partners ABBYY named as a leader in the “Intelligent Document Processing Products PEAK Matrix® 2020” report and UiPath market leader in business process robotics.