Focus on our ITIL approach
Anxious to bring value to its customers, the Arondor Service Centre has implemented processes derived from the ITIL repository.
To do so, it relies on the right mix of experienced people, proven processes, and cutting-edge technologies.
- Declaration of claims 24/7.
- Single point of contact for users.
- End-to-end incident recording and tracking.
- Informing users about the status of requests.
- Qualification of the requests before transferring them to the appropriate experts.
- Monitoring compliance with SLA commitments.
- Closure of files with the agreement of the applicants.
- Coordination of the actions of the second level of support.
- Informing management to improve services.
- New Releases
- Support Levels 1 & 2
- Escalation Level 3 editor
Third-Party Application Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
- Adaptive Maintenance
- Evolutive Maintenance
Maintenance in operational conditions
- Preventive Maintenance