- Studies: Business cases, Framing and impact analysis.
- Audit: Usage, Business and Technical Best Practices.
- ROI identifications.
- Process Mapping and Deployment.
- Compliance approach.
- Internal Laboratory, Laborondor, dedicated to product and business innovation.
- Integration of Big Data and AI technologies on new business uses.
- RPA, AI, IoT, Big Data and new data processing algorithms partnerships.
- Cloud/SaaS operator.
- Cloud migration strategy.
- Integration of Big Data and AI (Automatic Classification, Content Analysis and Decision Support) technologies.
- Image and Voice recognition of documents.
Arondor supports and advises its customers in the digital transformation of dematerialization.
Our experience of feedback on projects (framework, best practices, tools, architecture models, uses, solutions…) constitutes our capital knowledge. It is this expertise that we share with you.
For you, Arondor mobilizes all its experience and know-how to analyze, understand, and rationalize all the application and sector specificities of your organization.
- Accelerate the collection, enrichment and analysis of your data.
- Define the metrics and criteria for your goals and successes.
- Integrate the latest proven technology.
- Discover and create new opportunities to enrich your transformation.
Cloud Zoom / Ops
The world of the Cloud offers new perspectives with infinite extensions. Several of our clients have taken the step.
Experiments formerly reserved for large structures are now accessible to all, thanks to the architecture and Web Services Catalogue of Cloud actors.
Use cases, whose integration is facilitated and accelerated from its platforms, are emerging and will become tomorrow’s standards. The possibilities offered are then exponential.
- Automation of infrastructure construction and deployment with CloudFormation, TerraForm, Ansible (Infrastructure as Code ).
- Design, implementation of SaaS, Public/Private Cloud or Hybrid solutions.
- Administration (Monitoring, Alerting, Monitoring of prod,SysOps…).
- Development based on serverless technologies (Lambda, SNS, SQS, Gateway API…).
- Implementation of infrastructures based on Kubernetes/Docker or Openshift.
- Use of Machine Learning and AI Cloud services to analyze Ops issues.